While employed at another consulting firm Mr. Cook had the responsibility of managing a staff of engineers and geologist who provided services for a continuing environmental assessment and remediation contract services to Orange County, Florida.
Work completed included numerous task orders related to:
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments conducted in accordance with ASTM standards
- Site Contamination Assessments, including the preparation of Site Contamination Assessment Plans (SAPs), Site Assessment Reports, and obtaining FDEP approval of these documents.
- Remedial Action Plans that include design/preparation, submittal, and regulatory approval using effective and proven FDEP remedial action methods and/or the use of innovative technologies.
- Tank Closure Assessment Reports, including permitting, field inspection and supervision, project management, scheduling/coordination, regulatory contacts (FDEP and/or Orange County) and reporting.
- Initial or Interim Remedial Action (IRA); Source Removal Activities; and/or Emergency Response (ER) incident reporting on hazardous, non-hazardous, petroleum and/or petroleum by-products materials, liquids, solids or both.